- Royal Blue Sweatshirt/Sweat Cardigan – Logo Compulsory
- White Polo shirt – Logo optional/Preferred
- Standard Pleated Grey skirt or Standard Grey pinafore dress
- Smart Standard Grey trousers (no cargo pocket trousers)
- Grey socks or tights
- Black shoes (no boots, please, until inclement weather)
- Trainers should only be worn for some PE activities
- All coats should have a large hook in order that they can be hung up properly.
- Hair clips and hairbands should be blue or white – small and smart – e.g. no Jojo bands
Optional Summer Term Uniform
Summer term until Oct half term
- Light Blue and White gingham dress or gingham culottes with white socks
- Standard Grey shorts (no cargo pocket shorts) with white polo shirt with grey socks
Physical Education – Clothing for ALL Pupils
- Navy blue shorts
- Trainers and a Navy Blue tracksuit are recommended for outdoor lessons.
- Children must have a coloured LOGO t-shirt in their PE kit for lessons.
The colour will represent the House that they are in:
All embroidery uniform and Logo PE t-shirts are available from Mapac online order service.
A named drawstring bag is necessary to hold PE clothing when it is brought into school.
Please note that ear-rings must be removed at home on PE days.
In the event of losing items of clothing all NAMED items will be reunited with your children as soon as possible.
Please ensure ALL ITEMS of clothing are NAMED.